Fire Razes Three-Storey Building In Lagos


A three-storey building in Surulere, Lagos on Saturday was razed by fire

The incident is said to have been caused by faulty electrical appliances from an apartment on Onadeko street, Surulere.

Emergency responders are on ground to pull out the fire amid fears that it could spread to other properties nearby.

The fire broke out from the last floor of the building destroying properties, however, there were no casualties or injuries recorded at the scene.

The spokesperson for Lagos State Emergency Management Agency, Yemi Sule said the agency’s officials are on ground. Officials of the Lagos State Fire Service are also at the scene of the fire incident.

In December, the popular Balogun market was razed by fire, a section of the market hosting cloth and bags sellers was affected by the fire.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By :