How Teenager Electrocuted While Charging Phone


A teenage boy simply identified as Chibuike Emmanuel has been reportedly electrocuted while trying to charge his phone in Ozoro, Isoko North Local Government Area of Delta State.

The unfortunate incident occurred on Tuesday, April, 12 at about 5:00 pm while he was charging his iPhone 8.

According to report, a community source stated that the incident was reported to the police at about 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday.

The mother’s friend (name withheld), who brought him from Lagos to spend his holiday in Ozoro, filed the report.

The 18-year-old reportedly laid on the floor in the residence of the woman at Idheze Road, Ozoro, placed the phone on his chest and slept off.

“The deceased was electrocuted. He was rushed to Okeleke Hospital for resuscitation but was confirmed dead”, a source said.

The Police Public Relations Officer, Delta Command, DSP Bright Edafe confirmed the incident.

The deceased body has brought moved to the Bromic private mortuary in Ozoro awaiting autopsy.

WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By :